Thursday, July 14, 2005

Owen Wilson Likes Derrieres

I can’t help, but like Owen Wilson. He’s a lovable goof in stupid-but-also-somewhat-funny comedies like Meet the Parents, Zoolander (overrated, but still) and Starsky and Hutch. He’s made some bad movie choices, such as I Spy or Behind Enemy Lines.

Regardless, he’d be praiseworthy enough for his acting in the four Wes Anderson films, as well as his writing credit in the first three of them. That elevates him to near-God in my mind.

However, the New York Post has discovered Mr. Wilson also likes a little ass. From Page Six:

It takes more than a cheeky blind item in PAGE SIX to aggravate Owen Wilson. We recently ran a "Just asking" about a "blond stud nicknamed the 'Butterscotch Stallion' " who brought a woman back to his hotel room and "proceeded to lick her buttocks for over two hours."

Readers familiar with Wilson's 'Butterscotch Stallion' moniker correctly guessed his identity, but the easygoing actor was hardly embarrassed. "It's like, 'Who cares?' " Wilson told Rolling Stone when asked about the item. "I play it as it lays. OK, so I may not be the greatest lover in the world. Well, let's make that angle work. There's lots of different paths to the waterfall. You don't have to be Don Juan. And wasn't it Gloria Steinem who said that women have to be responsible for their own orgasms? Well, I take her at her word. I'll do my best, OK, but at a certain point you've got to, like, you know . . ."

Do you know what the hell’s he talking about? I sure don’t.

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2005 at 3:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he means after a certain point a woman has got to take matters into her own hands... if you know what I mean... and I think you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home